Scripture Blog

This weblog is my personal online scripture journal. I try to read the scriptures each morning as I exercise on my cross-trainer. It has a great impact on my life and my testimony of the Savior and his restored church. The journal is really for my own benefit but I have set it up as a web log in hopes to benefit anyone else that may be interested. "For he that diligently seeketh shall find; and the mysteries of God shall be unfolded unto them, by the power of the Holy Ghost..." 1 Nephi 10:19

Friday, June 20, 2014

Isaiah 33

As Isaiah speaks of the righteous in the latter days, he says  -

 "The LORD is exalted; for he dwelleth on high: he hath filled Zion with judgment and righteousness.
6 And wisdom and knowledge shall be the stability of thy times, and strength of salvation..."  (Old Testament | Isaiah 33:5 - 6)

I believe that that is an important doctrine, that in our time  "wisdom and knowledge" will bring stability as we come to understand the plan of salvation and the doctrine of the kingdom.  But not only stability, but the very strength to receive salvation.

The more we study and are taught by the power of the Holy Ghost, the more we receive the power of the atonement.