Scripture Blog

This weblog is my personal online scripture journal. I try to read the scriptures each morning as I exercise on my cross-trainer. It has a great impact on my life and my testimony of the Savior and his restored church. The journal is really for my own benefit but I have set it up as a web log in hopes to benefit anyone else that may be interested. "For he that diligently seeketh shall find; and the mysteries of God shall be unfolded unto them, by the power of the Holy Ghost..." 1 Nephi 10:19

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Isaiah 25

In the 25th Chapter, Isaiah praises the Lord. But as he does, I also sense the same praise to those that serve as instruments in the Lord's hand -

"For thou hast been a strength to the poor, a strength to the needy in his distress, a refuge from the storm, a shadow from the heat..." (Old Testament | Isaiah 25:4)

I believe this is what the Lord would have us do. In doing so, must still remember -

"...thus saith the Lord GOD, Behold, I lay in Zion for a foundation a stone, a tried stone, a precious corner stone, a sure foundation: he that believeth shall not make haste." (Old Testament | Isaiah 28:16)

We must remember we are just instruments in His hand. He is the Stone, the Sure Foundation.