Scripture Blog

This weblog is my personal online scripture journal. I try to read the scriptures each morning as I exercise on my cross-trainer. It has a great impact on my life and my testimony of the Savior and his restored church. The journal is really for my own benefit but I have set it up as a web log in hopes to benefit anyone else that may be interested. "For he that diligently seeketh shall find; and the mysteries of God shall be unfolded unto them, by the power of the Holy Ghost..." 1 Nephi 10:19

Thursday, July 15, 2010

Isaiah 11

Knowing the current conditions of day, I find the prophecy of Isaiah quite interesting -

"The envy also of Ephraim shall depart, and the adversaries of Judah shall be cut off: Ephraim shall not envy Judah, and Judah shall not vex Ephraim.
14 But they shall fly upon the shoulders of the Philistines toward the west; they shall spoil them of the east together: they shall lay their hand upon Edom and Moab; and the children of Ammon shall obey them." (Old Testament | Isaiah 11:13 - 14)

I have witnessed in these days the fulfillment of verse 13 where many of the saints are reaching out to build the kingdom of God. But is is verse 14 that is striking and apparent that it is yet to be fulfilled. Their is a great animosity between these two people. I believe that the fulfillment of this prophecy will not be political but spiritual where these people will obey the commandments of priesthood leadership.