Scripture Blog

This weblog is my personal online scripture journal. I try to read the scriptures each morning as I exercise on my cross-trainer. It has a great impact on my life and my testimony of the Savior and his restored church. The journal is really for my own benefit but I have set it up as a web log in hopes to benefit anyone else that may be interested. "For he that diligently seeketh shall find; and the mysteries of God shall be unfolded unto them, by the power of the Holy Ghost..." 1 Nephi 10:19

Wednesday, December 22, 2021

Moses 6

Moses writes that - 

"...a book of remembrance was kept, in the which was recorded, in the language of Adam, for it was given unto as many as called upon God to write by the spirit of inspiration;

6 And by them their children were taught to read and write, having a language which was pure and undefiled."  (Moses 6:5–6)

David J. Ridges comments - 

"...that Adam and Eve knew how to read and write and that they taught their children to do so also. This is a clear reminder that Adam and Eve were intelligent and well-educated."

I believe that that Adam and Eve were "well-educated" in the Garden of Eden or how would they know how to live upon being cast out of the garden.