Scripture Blog

This weblog is my personal online scripture journal. I try to read the scriptures each morning as I exercise on my cross-trainer. It has a great impact on my life and my testimony of the Savior and his restored church. The journal is really for my own benefit but I have set it up as a web log in hopes to benefit anyone else that may be interested. "For he that diligently seeketh shall find; and the mysteries of God shall be unfolded unto them, by the power of the Holy Ghost..." 1 Nephi 10:19

Friday, December 10, 2021

President M. Russel Ballard - Lovest Thou Me More Than These

 As we are encompassed now in the Christmas season, I was touched this morning as I read acting President M. Russel Ballard's talk as he recalled the query of the Savior to Peter as - 

"...John reports that “when they had dined, Jesus saith to Simon Peter, Simon, son of Jonas, lovest thou me more than these?”  

President Ballard followed with - 

"One way to demonstrate our [of the Savior] is...in doing some small things to better serve each other. Do things that make this world a better place."