Scripture Blog

This weblog is my personal online scripture journal. I try to read the scriptures each morning as I exercise on my cross-trainer. It has a great impact on my life and my testimony of the Savior and his restored church. The journal is really for my own benefit but I have set it up as a web log in hopes to benefit anyone else that may be interested. "For he that diligently seeketh shall find; and the mysteries of God shall be unfolded unto them, by the power of the Holy Ghost..." 1 Nephi 10:19

Tuesday, December 07, 2021

Moses 3

 Moses is told that - 

"...I, the Lord God, planted the tree of life also in the midst of the garden, and also the tree of knowledge of good and evil."  (Moses 3:9)

In my mind, the Lord's plan and intent becomes apparent as He plants the tree of knowledge of good and evil in the "midst" of the garden.  If he really did not want Adam or Eve to be tempted and to partake, He would have planted it on the outskirts of the garden.

For the plan of salvation to begin, Adam needed knowledge of good and evil.