Scripture Blog

This weblog is my personal online scripture journal. I try to read the scriptures each morning as I exercise on my cross-trainer. It has a great impact on my life and my testimony of the Savior and his restored church. The journal is really for my own benefit but I have set it up as a web log in hopes to benefit anyone else that may be interested. "For he that diligently seeketh shall find; and the mysteries of God shall be unfolded unto them, by the power of the Holy Ghost..." 1 Nephi 10:19

Thursday, July 07, 2011

Acts 26

As I have continued over several year to write my "Scripture Blog", in that in doing so, I feel I have written as Paul taught King Agrippa -

"Having therefore obtained help of God, I continue unto this day, witnessing both to small and great, saying none other things than those which the prophets and Moses did say should come..." (New Testament | Acts 26:22)

Not only our my words of great help to myself as I ponder the words of the prophets, I also feel the same as Paul -

"...I would to God, that not only thou, but also all that hear me this day, were both almost, and altogether such as I am..." (New Testament | Acts 26:29)

That is that I might persuade others "to be a Christian", and a member of Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints - His modern day Church with restored priesthood keys.