Scripture Blog

This weblog is my personal online scripture journal. I try to read the scriptures each morning as I exercise on my cross-trainer. It has a great impact on my life and my testimony of the Savior and his restored church. The journal is really for my own benefit but I have set it up as a web log in hopes to benefit anyone else that may be interested. "For he that diligently seeketh shall find; and the mysteries of God shall be unfolded unto them, by the power of the Holy Ghost..." 1 Nephi 10:19

Friday, October 23, 2015

JC - Chapter 34

As the Savior would not respond in defense of himself before Caiaphas with all the false testimonies being born,  Caiaphas, contrary to Jewish law to testify concerning one self, exclaimed -

"...Answerest thou nothing? what is it which these witness against thee?"  (New Testament | Matthew 26:62)

And losing his patience asked -

"I adjure thee by the living God, that thou tell us whether thou be the Christ, the Son of God."  (New Testament | Matthew 26:63)

To which the Savior testified -

"...Thou hast said: nevertheless I say unto you, Hereafter shall ye see the Son of man sitting on the right hand of power, and coming in the clouds of heaven."  (New Testament | Matthew 26:64)

As John also testified that -

"Behold, he cometh with clouds; and every eye shall see him, and they also which pierced him..."  (New Testament | Revelation 1:7)

Even though Caiaphas declared this as blasphemy, the day will come that all, even the dead will see his second coming.