Scripture Blog

This weblog is my personal online scripture journal. I try to read the scriptures each morning as I exercise on my cross-trainer. It has a great impact on my life and my testimony of the Savior and his restored church. The journal is really for my own benefit but I have set it up as a web log in hopes to benefit anyone else that may be interested. "For he that diligently seeketh shall find; and the mysteries of God shall be unfolded unto them, by the power of the Holy Ghost..." 1 Nephi 10:19

Thursday, January 28, 2010

Abraham 3

In my blog yesterday, I mentioned a few of the promises given to Abraham and his children. There are even more promises as the Lord -

"...put his hand upon mine eyes, and I saw those things which his hands had made, which were many; and they multiplied before mine eyes, and I could not see the end thereof." (Pearl of Great Price | Abraham 3:12)

AS the Lord showed Abraham the greatness of his creations, He promised to Abraham as -

"...it was in the night time when the Lord spake these words unto me: I will multiply thee, and thy seed after thee, like unto these; and if thou canst count the number of sands, so shall be the number of thy seeds." (Pearl of Great Price | Abraham 3:14)

That same promise is the the obedient that will become the children of Abraham.