Scripture Blog

This weblog is my personal online scripture journal. I try to read the scriptures each morning as I exercise on my cross-trainer. It has a great impact on my life and my testimony of the Savior and his restored church. The journal is really for my own benefit but I have set it up as a web log in hopes to benefit anyone else that may be interested. "For he that diligently seeketh shall find; and the mysteries of God shall be unfolded unto them, by the power of the Holy Ghost..." 1 Nephi 10:19

Monday, January 18, 2010

Moses 5

As our first parents learned the plan of redemption -

"...Adam and Eve blessed the name of God, and they made all things known unto their sons and their daughters." (Pearl of Great Price | Moses 5:12)

It is apparent that after hearing the plan and the promised blessings, ti became the most important thing in their lives that their children hear and receive the same blessings.

This importance becomes even more apparent when -

"Adam knew Eve his wife, and she conceived and bare Cain, and said: I have gotten a man from the Lord; wherefore he may not reject his words..." Pearl of Great Price | Moses 5:16)

John also testified -

"I have no greater joy than to hear that my children walk in truth." (New Testament | 3 John 1:4)

This is a significant part of the plan as we are all linked together.