Scripture Blog

This weblog is my personal online scripture journal. I try to read the scriptures each morning as I exercise on my cross-trainer. It has a great impact on my life and my testimony of the Savior and his restored church. The journal is really for my own benefit but I have set it up as a web log in hopes to benefit anyone else that may be interested. "For he that diligently seeketh shall find; and the mysteries of God shall be unfolded unto them, by the power of the Holy Ghost..." 1 Nephi 10:19

Monday, May 08, 2023

Matthew 19

 After the Savior said to His disciples - 

 "...Verily I say unto you, That a rich man shall hardly enter into the kingdom of heaven.

24 And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God."  (Matthew 19:23–24)

In my mind, they justifiably - 

"...were exceedingly amazed, saying, Who then can be saved?"  (Matthew 19:25)

The Savior's truthfully responded - 

"...With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible."  (Matthew 19:26)

Suggesting to me that - 

"We believe that through the Atonement of Christ, all mankind may be saved, by obedience to the laws and ordinances of the Gospel."  (Articles of Faith 1:3)