Scripture Blog

This weblog is my personal online scripture journal. I try to read the scriptures each morning as I exercise on my cross-trainer. It has a great impact on my life and my testimony of the Savior and his restored church. The journal is really for my own benefit but I have set it up as a web log in hopes to benefit anyone else that may be interested. "For he that diligently seeketh shall find; and the mysteries of God shall be unfolded unto them, by the power of the Holy Ghost..." 1 Nephi 10:19

Tuesday, July 17, 2018

Isaiah 7

Ahaz was given a wonderful opportunity to experience a sign from heaven as Isaiah tells hims -

"Ask thee a sign of the Lord thy God; ask it either in the depth, or in the height above."  (Isaiah 7:11)

But so unbelieving was Ahaz that he refused.  How disappointing when a leaders refuses to receive a sign the Lord has offered.

Consequently the Lord gives him signs of desolations to come.