Scripture Blog

This weblog is my personal online scripture journal. I try to read the scriptures each morning as I exercise on my cross-trainer. It has a great impact on my life and my testimony of the Savior and his restored church. The journal is really for my own benefit but I have set it up as a web log in hopes to benefit anyone else that may be interested. "For he that diligently seeketh shall find; and the mysteries of God shall be unfolded unto them, by the power of the Holy Ghost..." 1 Nephi 10:19

Monday, July 30, 2018

Isaiah 13

Prophesying concerning "Babylon" or the wicked in the last days, Isaiah sees -

"...I will punish the world for their evil, and the wicked for their iniquity; and I will cause the arrogancy of the proud to cease, and will lay low the haughtiness of the terrible."  (Isaiah 13:11)

It seems that only the truly humble -

"...I will make a man more precious than fine gold..."  (Isaiah 13:12)