Scripture Blog

This weblog is my personal online scripture journal. I try to read the scriptures each morning as I exercise on my cross-trainer. It has a great impact on my life and my testimony of the Savior and his restored church. The journal is really for my own benefit but I have set it up as a web log in hopes to benefit anyone else that may be interested. "For he that diligently seeketh shall find; and the mysteries of God shall be unfolded unto them, by the power of the Holy Ghost..." 1 Nephi 10:19

Monday, April 24, 2017

D&C 130

From my study of the scriptures, it has always been my opinion that the so called "spirit world" is right here upon the earth.  But the Prophet taught -

"The angels do not reside on a planet like this earth;
7 But they reside in the presence of God, on a globe like a sea of glass and fire, where all things for their glory are manifest, past, present, and future, and are continually before the Lord."  (Doctrine and Covenants | Section 130:6 - 7)

I can't help but interpret that to mean that even though angels reside on this earth, to them it seems to be somewhat difference