Scripture Blog

This weblog is my personal online scripture journal. I try to read the scriptures each morning as I exercise on my cross-trainer. It has a great impact on my life and my testimony of the Savior and his restored church. The journal is really for my own benefit but I have set it up as a web log in hopes to benefit anyone else that may be interested. "For he that diligently seeketh shall find; and the mysteries of God shall be unfolded unto them, by the power of the Holy Ghost..." 1 Nephi 10:19

Thursday, April 29, 2021

D&C 76

The Prophet Joseph testified - 

"...we saw, in the heavenly vision, the glory of the telestial, which surpasses all understanding..."  (Doctrine and Covenants 76:89)

But even so,

"...they who shall not be redeemed from the devil until the last resurrection, until the Lord, even Christ the Lamb, shall have finished his work."  (Doctrine and Covenants 76:85)

"These are they who suffer the vengeance of eternal fire.
106 These are they who are cast down to hell and suffer the wrath of Almighty God, until the fulness of times, when Christ shall have subdued all enemies under his feet, and shall have perfected his work..."  (Doctrine and Covenants 76:105–106)

And in my mind, if they will never repent, they will continue to suffer for their sins.