Scripture Blog

This weblog is my personal online scripture journal. I try to read the scriptures each morning as I exercise on my cross-trainer. It has a great impact on my life and my testimony of the Savior and his restored church. The journal is really for my own benefit but I have set it up as a web log in hopes to benefit anyone else that may be interested. "For he that diligently seeketh shall find; and the mysteries of God shall be unfolded unto them, by the power of the Holy Ghost..." 1 Nephi 10:19

Thursday, April 15, 2021

D&C 74

 Concerning the words of Paul, the Lord revealed - 

"Wherefore, for this cause the apostle wrote unto the church, giving unto them a commandment, not of the Lord, but of himself, that a believer should not be united to an unbeliever; except the law of Moses should be done away among them..."  (Doctrine and Covenants 74:5)

In other words - 

"...there is no other way nor means whereby man can be saved, only through the atoning blood of Jesus Christ..."  (Helaman 5:9)

...for those that are accountable.