Scripture Blog

This weblog is my personal online scripture journal. I try to read the scriptures each morning as I exercise on my cross-trainer. It has a great impact on my life and my testimony of the Savior and his restored church. The journal is really for my own benefit but I have set it up as a web log in hopes to benefit anyone else that may be interested. "For he that diligently seeketh shall find; and the mysteries of God shall be unfolded unto them, by the power of the Holy Ghost..." 1 Nephi 10:19

Friday, September 14, 2018

Isaiah 42

I have two thoughts this morning.

When it comes to missionary work or bringing souls unto Christ, I note the process -

"A bruised reed shall he not break, and the smoking flax shall he not quench: he shall bring forth judgment unto truth."  (Isaiah 42:3)

In other words we do this very sensitive, ministering, and by the Spirit.

My second thought is at a time that "climate change" is forefront, the Lord warned -

"I will make waste mountains and hills, and dry up all their herbs; and I will make the rivers islands, and I will dry up the pools."  (Isaiah 42:15)

I note "I".  The Lord said that in the last days before his second coming, weather will be a form of warning the world to repent.