Scripture Blog

This weblog is my personal online scripture journal. I try to read the scriptures each morning as I exercise on my cross-trainer. It has a great impact on my life and my testimony of the Savior and his restored church. The journal is really for my own benefit but I have set it up as a web log in hopes to benefit anyone else that may be interested. "For he that diligently seeketh shall find; and the mysteries of God shall be unfolded unto them, by the power of the Holy Ghost..." 1 Nephi 10:19

Friday, January 12, 2018

D&C 93

As Sidney Rigdon is again called to journey to preach the gospel, the teaches the brethren -

"...by your prayer of faith with one consent I will uphold him."  (Doctrine and Covenants 93:51)

It is important to understand that the prayers of others can sustain, uphold, and bless others.