Scripture Blog

This weblog is my personal online scripture journal. I try to read the scriptures each morning as I exercise on my cross-trainer. It has a great impact on my life and my testimony of the Savior and his restored church. The journal is really for my own benefit but I have set it up as a web log in hopes to benefit anyone else that may be interested. "For he that diligently seeketh shall find; and the mysteries of God shall be unfolded unto them, by the power of the Holy Ghost..." 1 Nephi 10:19

Tuesday, February 07, 2017

D&C 86

Maybe this is a little far fetched, but in reading about the parable of the wheat and tares, the Lord said -

"...let the wheat and the tares grow together until the harvest is fully ripe; then ye shall first gather out the wheat from among the tares, and after the gathering of the wheat, behold and lo, the tares are bound in bundles, and the field remaineth to be burned."  (Doctrine and Covenants | Section 86:7)

As I thought of the 'tares are bound in bundles" suggest to me that the wicked will be in groups, maybe not bound by the Lord but bound by themselves.  I thought of all the protestors in groups today, many times for matters that could be classified amongst the wicked.