Scripture Blog

This weblog is my personal online scripture journal. I try to read the scriptures each morning as I exercise on my cross-trainer. It has a great impact on my life and my testimony of the Savior and his restored church. The journal is really for my own benefit but I have set it up as a web log in hopes to benefit anyone else that may be interested. "For he that diligently seeketh shall find; and the mysteries of God shall be unfolded unto them, by the power of the Holy Ghost..." 1 Nephi 10:19

Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Romans 15

Paul instructs us on the manner we should be with our fellow saints writing -

"WE then that are strong ought to bear the infirmities of the weak, and not to please ourselves.
2  Let every one of us please his neighbour for his good to edification." (New Testament | Romans 15:1 - 2)

Not only are we to strive to lift and edify, Paul suggests that in doing so, we are to show great patience just as the Savior did -

"For whatsoever things were written aforetime were written for our learning, that we through patience and comfort of the scriptures might have hope."  (New Testament | Romans 15:4)

"Now the God of patience and consolation grant you to be likeminded one toward another according to Christ Jesus:
6 That ye may with one mind and one mouth glorify God, even the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ."  (New Testament | Romans 15:5 - 6)

In summary and in all patience -

"Wherefore receive ye one another, as Christ also received us to the glory of God."  (New Testament | Romans 15:7)