Scripture Blog

This weblog is my personal online scripture journal. I try to read the scriptures each morning as I exercise on my cross-trainer. It has a great impact on my life and my testimony of the Savior and his restored church. The journal is really for my own benefit but I have set it up as a web log in hopes to benefit anyone else that may be interested. "For he that diligently seeketh shall find; and the mysteries of God shall be unfolded unto them, by the power of the Holy Ghost..." 1 Nephi 10:19

Monday, February 19, 2024

2 Nephi 6

Concerning the Savior's second coming, Jacob taught - 

"...according to the words of the prophet, the Messiah will set himself again the second time to recover them; wherefore, he will manifest himself unto them in power and great glory, unto the destruction of their enemies, when that day cometh when they shall believe in him; and none will he destroy that believe in him."  (2 Nephi 6:14)

This suggests to me that anyone that believes in Him, which also suggests to me that would have to follow Him in some manner, will not be destroyed at His coming, whether on the covenant path or not.  I'm sure that with their agency that can accept His true doctrine or not.