Scripture Blog

This weblog is my personal online scripture journal. I try to read the scriptures each morning as I exercise on my cross-trainer. It has a great impact on my life and my testimony of the Savior and his restored church. The journal is really for my own benefit but I have set it up as a web log in hopes to benefit anyone else that may be interested. "For he that diligently seeketh shall find; and the mysteries of God shall be unfolded unto them, by the power of the Holy Ghost..." 1 Nephi 10:19

Tuesday, December 26, 2023

Revelation 10

 As John is give a "little book" or his mission or calling, he is instructed to - 

"...Take it, and eat it up; and it shall make thy belly bitter, but it shall be in thy mouth sweet as honey."  Revelation 10:9)

From my experience, so it is with most callings in the Church.