Scripture Blog

This weblog is my personal online scripture journal. I try to read the scriptures each morning as I exercise on my cross-trainer. It has a great impact on my life and my testimony of the Savior and his restored church. The journal is really for my own benefit but I have set it up as a web log in hopes to benefit anyone else that may be interested. "For he that diligently seeketh shall find; and the mysteries of God shall be unfolded unto them, by the power of the Holy Ghost..." 1 Nephi 10:19

Monday, February 14, 2022

Genenis 3

We read in Genesis  that after Adam and Eve are cast out of the Garden that - 

"Unto Adam also and to his wife did the Lord God make coats of skins, and clothed them."  (Genesis 3:21)

The thought came to me that "didn't Adam and Eve have the capacity to make clothing of some sort?"

But in this case, the Lord made the clothing.  I ask, was there not a more important purpose that the Lord made the coats of skin?