Scripture Blog

This weblog is my personal online scripture journal. I try to read the scriptures each morning as I exercise on my cross-trainer. It has a great impact on my life and my testimony of the Savior and his restored church. The journal is really for my own benefit but I have set it up as a web log in hopes to benefit anyone else that may be interested. "For he that diligently seeketh shall find; and the mysteries of God shall be unfolded unto them, by the power of the Holy Ghost..." 1 Nephi 10:19

Wednesday, April 08, 2020

Mosiah 9

Even though Zeniff was referring to the Lamanites as the enemy, there is a great analogy to our day as he wrote -

"Yea, in the strength of the Lord did we go forth to battle…for I and my people did cry mightily to the Lord that he would deliver us out of the hands of our enemies, for we were awakened to a remembrance of the deliverance of our fathers.
18 And God did hear our cries and did answer our prayers..."  (Mosiah 9:17–18)

As our Prophet has asked us to participate in a global fast this Friday, I feel He will hear our cries and answer our prayers.