Scripture Blog

This weblog is my personal online scripture journal. I try to read the scriptures each morning as I exercise on my cross-trainer. It has a great impact on my life and my testimony of the Savior and his restored church. The journal is really for my own benefit but I have set it up as a web log in hopes to benefit anyone else that may be interested. "For he that diligently seeketh shall find; and the mysteries of God shall be unfolded unto them, by the power of the Holy Ghost..." 1 Nephi 10:19

Thursday, June 15, 2017

Abraham 4

In modern revelation, we learn that the earth will be celestial sphere for the righteous.  Enoch also actually heard the voice of the earth.  The earth was also baptized.  Obviously, there is a similar plan for the earth.  We learn through Abraham that during the creation -

"...the Gods watched those things which they had ordered until they obeyed."   (Abraham 4:18)

Even -

"...the Gods pronounced the dry land, Earth; and the gathering together of the waters, pronounced they, Great Waters; and the Gods saw that they were obeyed."  (Abraham 4:10)

Obviously, the earth was obedient.  Thus qualified for to be a celestial sphere.

In my mind then, there must be other spheres that were not fully obedient and thus terrestrial and telestial spheres.