Scripture Blog

This weblog is my personal online scripture journal. I try to read the scriptures each morning as I exercise on my cross-trainer. It has a great impact on my life and my testimony of the Savior and his restored church. The journal is really for my own benefit but I have set it up as a web log in hopes to benefit anyone else that may be interested. "For he that diligently seeketh shall find; and the mysteries of God shall be unfolded unto them, by the power of the Holy Ghost..." 1 Nephi 10:19

Wednesday, June 14, 2017

Abraham 3

In our pre-mortal existence, the Lord taught -

"...we will prove them herewith, to see if they will do all things whatsoever the Lord their God shall command them;
26 And they who keep their first estate shall be added upon; and they who keep not their first estate shall not have glory in the same kingdom with those who keep their first estate; and they who keep their second estate shall have glory added upon their heads for ever and ever."  (Abraham 3:25–26)

It becomes clear that if we satisfactory kept the commandments in our first estate, we were promised a level of glory.  But most important, if we kept His commandments in our second estate, we were promised a continual increase of glory forever and ever.  How important to keep His commandments in our present state.