Scripture Blog

This weblog is my personal online scripture journal. I try to read the scriptures each morning as I exercise on my cross-trainer. It has a great impact on my life and my testimony of the Savior and his restored church. The journal is really for my own benefit but I have set it up as a web log in hopes to benefit anyone else that may be interested. "For he that diligently seeketh shall find; and the mysteries of God shall be unfolded unto them, by the power of the Holy Ghost..." 1 Nephi 10:19

Monday, July 12, 2021

D&C 93

 If you noticed a delay in my blogs the last two weeks, it's because I had some minor surgery and haven't been able to exercise...lots of pain and bleeding.

I find it interesting that by modern revelation we learn - 

John (the Baptist) - 

"...saw and bore record of the fulness of my glory, and the fulness of John’s record is hereafter to be revealed."  (Doctrine and Covenants 93:6)

The Bible does not tell us that John the Baptist kept a record.  After revealing some of the testimony of John, the Lord promises - 

"...it shall come to pass, that if you are faithful you shall receive the fulness of the record of John."  (Doctrine and Covenants 93:18)