Scripture Blog

This weblog is my personal online scripture journal. I try to read the scriptures each morning as I exercise on my cross-trainer. It has a great impact on my life and my testimony of the Savior and his restored church. The journal is really for my own benefit but I have set it up as a web log in hopes to benefit anyone else that may be interested. "For he that diligently seeketh shall find; and the mysteries of God shall be unfolded unto them, by the power of the Holy Ghost..." 1 Nephi 10:19

Monday, January 11, 2021

D&C 27

 As the Lord speaks of the great, so called, sacrament meeting at Adam-ondi-ahman and who will attend, He adds - 

"...also with all those whom my Father hath given me out of the world."  (Doctrine and Covenants 27:14)

Thus He pleads for the saints to put on the whole armor of God so that we shall - 

"...be faithful until I come, and ye shall be caught up, that where I am ye shall be also..."  (Doctrine and Covenants 27:18)