Scripture Blog

This weblog is my personal online scripture journal. I try to read the scriptures each morning as I exercise on my cross-trainer. It has a great impact on my life and my testimony of the Savior and his restored church. The journal is really for my own benefit but I have set it up as a web log in hopes to benefit anyone else that may be interested. "For he that diligently seeketh shall find; and the mysteries of God shall be unfolded unto them, by the power of the Holy Ghost..." 1 Nephi 10:19

Monday, November 23, 2020

Moroni 9

 Mormon speaks of the great wickedness, hatred and anger of both the Nephites and Lamanites and then warns - 

"...if they perish it will be like unto the Jaredites, because of the wilfulness of their hearts, seeking for blood and revenge."  (Moroni 9:23)

We have to be careful if our hearts begin to desire revenge.