Scripture Blog

This weblog is my personal online scripture journal. I try to read the scriptures each morning as I exercise on my cross-trainer. It has a great impact on my life and my testimony of the Savior and his restored church. The journal is really for my own benefit but I have set it up as a web log in hopes to benefit anyone else that may be interested. "For he that diligently seeketh shall find; and the mysteries of God shall be unfolded unto them, by the power of the Holy Ghost..." 1 Nephi 10:19

Monday, September 21, 2020

3 Nephi 20

 As the last message that the Father gave the Savior to deliver to the Americas saying - 

"Behold now I finish the commandment which the Father hath commanded me concerning this people, who are a remnant of the house of Israel."  (3 Nephi 20:10)

Then referring to Isaiah, He states - 

"...verily, verily, I say unto you, that when they shall be fulfilled then is the fulfilling of the covenant which the Father hath made unto his people, O house of Israel.

13 And then shall the remnants, which shall be scattered abroad upon the face of the earth, be gathered in from the east and from the west, and from the south and from the north; and they shall be brought to the knowledge of the Lord their God, who hath redeemed them."  (3 Nephi 20:12–13)

I believe this gathering will be more spiritual than physical.