Scripture Blog

This weblog is my personal online scripture journal. I try to read the scriptures each morning as I exercise on my cross-trainer. It has a great impact on my life and my testimony of the Savior and his restored church. The journal is really for my own benefit but I have set it up as a web log in hopes to benefit anyone else that may be interested. "For he that diligently seeketh shall find; and the mysteries of God shall be unfolded unto them, by the power of the Holy Ghost..." 1 Nephi 10:19

Thursday, October 03, 2019

Titus 3

As you can probably tell in my recent blogs that I've been focused on the doctrine of justification and the Lord's grace.   Paul writes Titus -

"That being justified by his grace, we should be made heirs according to the hope of eternal life."  (Titus 3:7)

Though the Savior's grace is much broader, I consider His grace is also the "power of godliness" or that though His grace, we can be justified or become like Him.